The Olive Branch Retreat is the place for things that matter most – your loved ones and you.
Welcome to your place to connect. We’re honored and thrilled to provide a place where people come together to be inspired, nourished, and even enlightened. It’s a playful, joyful, soulful destination built for you, your family, and your friends.
The Olive Branch is a former convent converted into an ‘old world’ style dwelling to enjoy family and friends. The bedrooms are tucked privately into two separate wings. The gathering space, dining room, screened porch, breakfast porch and kitchen are comfortable and furnished with a vintage decor. The atmosphere is perfect for entertaining and relaxation. Large outdoor space, the lake and renovated chicken barn create an expansive space with a variety of activities.
Lush nature surrounds the property. Walking trails are private and run adjacent to 1400 acres of nature reserve. Lake play on Fuller Lake includes fishing, swimming, canoeing and pontoon rides.
Click to view the layout:
Room Retreats and Quiet Corners
Areas Where You Can Make the Most of Your Retreat:
- Seven Sleeping Spaces plus pullouts – enough to comfortably sleep 22 guests
- Bathrooms: two full with tub and one 3/4 with shower only
- Library supplied with a variety of reading material
- Sitting Room with TV connected to DVD player for movies (a variety of movies on site)
- Large Gathering Space with fireplace and breathtaking view to Fuller Lake
- Large Breakfast Porch with walkout to patio
- Lakeside Patio – 12X40 feet
- Kitchen stocked with utensils, cookware & dishes
- Coffee Bar – coffee, tea and syrups provided
- Attic for playing hide & seek and imaginary play
- Screened Porch and Screened Gazebo
- Re-purposed Chicken Barn with Half Bathroom, wet bar, wood-burning stove
- A fire pit for s’more-making and great conversation
- Bishop Peter W. Bartholome Chapel for quiet reflection
- Lakeside: pontoon, two canoes and swim dock
- Garage set up for entertaining
Vacation Rental Amenities
- Sleeping space for up to 22 people:
- King Bed (1)
- Queen Beds (3)
- Twin Beds (4)
- Queen Sofa Sleepers (3)
- Single Sofa Sleepers (2)
- Twin Trundle Bed (1)
- Bed linens are provided
- Please bring your own towels
- Individual heating in each bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Wood-burning stove
- Game closet and art table for creativity
Appliances & electronics:
- Refrigerators (2)
- Coffee Makers (2)
- Ipod Docking Station
- TV (for movies and gaming)
- DVD Player
- Charcoal Grill
Within 5 miles:
Hunting (<1 mile)
Restaurant (1 mile)
Snowmobiling (5 miles)
Within 35 miles:
Shopping (15 miles)
Zoo (15 miles)
Bicycling (20 miles)
Golf (15 – 35 miles)
Miniature Golf (25 miles)
Grocery Store (15 miles)
Wineries/Vinegary/Distillery (15 – 35 miles)
Movie Theaters (15 miles)
The Grey Eagle area has over 20 lakes. The hometown conveniences include; restaurants, hardware store, post office, library, and churches.
Nearby towns offer shopping, dining, golf, theatres, parks, raceway, waterpark.
See Local Adventures for more things to do!!
Check Rates & Reservations, or contact us to book your delightful experience today!