HARVEST MOON FESTIVAL
DATE FOR September 2018 TO BE DETERMINED
You are invited…
…to take in the beauty and calm of nature at The Olive Branch Retreat.
Wander the wooded paths.
Dangle your feet in the lake.
Walk barefoot in the grass.
Feel a gentle breeze.
Soak in the Sun.
This event has been created for you — to allow access to the beautiful grounds & buildings. Plus more….
Highlights of the day:
- Inspiring & Educational Speakers & Workshops throughout the day.
- Engage with professional and extremely talented people.
- Sample local goods (wine!) in the Tasting Booth.
- Yoga on the lawn.
- Shop for fresh produce at the Farmers Market.
- Purchase healthy & delicious food with on-site catering (so you can stay all day).
- Event day only – discounts on future Olive Branch reservations.
- Pontoon, paddle boat & canoe rides.
- Drop a line in the lake and see what you can catch.
- Tour the building & property.
*The Harvest Moon Festival is sponsored by the Whole Farm Education Foundation.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages are welcome. ID will be required for wine tasting at the tasting booth.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking available on-site and nearby if necessary. A shuttle will be provided if off-site parking is required.
Unfortunately, transportation is not provided to the venue.
What can I bring into the event?
A blanket to enable you to picnic and attend the keynote and other speakers. Also good for general hanging out (and a nap?).
For the comfort of all of our guests, only service dogs are allowed. Thank you for understanding.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Marla at info@OliveBranchRetreat.com.
We are dedicated to creating a relaxing and peaceful experience filled with unexpected delights. We call this feeling “unplugged tranquility”. We are hoping to creae this same feeling at the Harvest Moon Festival along with offering quality hospitality and vendors.
We hope you can come and stay for the day!